Saturday, February 4, 2012

God's Smile

Even when I think about God just once it's written down? I ask myself in wonder. How tender of Him!

The words of Malachi 3:16 warm my heart. "Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name."

Thinking how just one thought of just His name is recorded makes me want to think about Him lots and lots! He treasures it whenever I talk or think of Him. Wow! When I have conversations with my sister about my wonderment and awe of God and His ways, now and then, when I pause to think of the angel writing it all down... I almost think I see God smile.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...