Friday, April 1, 2011

My Own little Hannah*






Things have gotten real busy here.

A baby to settle and hold often,



goats to milk,

little boys to feed and watch,




music to make,


the house to clean,

little bottoms to wipe... and life.



As I write I have darling Hannah asleep in my arms.



She is so perfect.


Innocent.

Beautiful.



When I look down into her face I can't help but think how only God could've "knitted her together in her mother's womb."


She's precious. "Children" truly "are a gift from the Lord, babies are His reward."




*descended from my precious big sister.


P.S. My sister's family have come to visit for a little while... and I'm loving it!

P.P.S. Credits go to Cherith for some of the pictures.

4 comments:

  1. loved this soo much! Wish I was getting to enjoy her as much as you are!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww... What a cutie! :-) What a blessing babies are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stella, dearest sis, I am so jealous that you are getting to enjoy our dear Hannah and I'm not!! boohoo!! LOL felt so spoiled by your post... so lovely to take to think of our dear little Hannah, and to thank God for her.. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...