Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spring Fever

I've been having spring fever and after a few weeks of thought and a bit put into it here and there, our newly designed blog is up and running. :-) The old was just getting a bit too old and drab. It needed a bit of reviving. :-) I noticed that several other bloggy friends caught it too and re-vamped their blogs.

As spring approaches and we get spring fever to clean, garden, re-design blogs or any number of things I hope and pray we have a reviving and spring fever in our hearts for everything that is good, pure and righteous and for a deeper walk with God.

Oh, that we may have spring fever to be mirrors reflecting the perfect image of Jesus!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, yes! Spring fever to be reflecting Jesus! That's what I want! Thank you, Elyssa. :) I like the new look, too!

    Emily Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful thoughts and beautiful new layout! :-)

    Truly, the new layout is a feast for the eye, and oh that our lives might similarly reflect God's beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, lovely new layout! I have spring fever too; esp. with all the lovely weather we've had these past few days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new design is beautiful, Lyssie. I love the thoughts too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and I love, love the picture. The colors are so amazing! What flower is it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christella, the flower is a variety of the Tulip. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...