- Ready to Answer - Joe Engelkemier 158 pages
- A Trip into the Supernatural - Roger J. Morneau 125 pages.
- Rungs For Life's Ladder - W.B. Ochs 224 pages.
- So Much More - Anna Sofia and Elizabeth Botkin 333 pages.
- Feminine By Design - Scott T. Brown 85 pages.
- Testimonies for the Church Volume 1 - Ellen G. White 758 pages.
- Letters from Mother Naomi - Answers to Questions Girls Ask 128 pages.
- His Robe or Mine - Frank Phillips 158 pages.
- Pastor Bob's Confession - Bob Habenicht 80 + pages.
- Taught By a Tiger - Norma R. Youngberg 111 pages.
- Nyla and the White Crocodile - Norma R. Youngberg 128 pages
- Clever Queen - Eric B. Hare 100 pages.
- In Step With Christ - James J. Aitken 84 pages
- Pioneers Together - Josephine Cunnington Edwards 238 pages.
- Heartwarming Stories of Adventist Pioneers - Norma J. Collins 188 pages.
- Lotus Blossom Returns - Sandy Zaugg 191 pages.
- Singing Tree and Laughing Water - Sylvia Hardwick 128 pages.
- Tiger of Biter Valley - By Norma R. Youngberg over 100 pages.
I was going to rate my list, but I decided not to as each book was really worth reading. They each have blessed me and impacted me in a special way.
Lest you think I don't read my Bible, that is part of my daily life and it is so much more than other books that I didn't list it. :-)
I am looking forward to joining in the 2011 reading challenge, it sounds like it will be wonderful and I'm sure there is a blessing in store. Check it out by clicking on the Reading Challenge 2011 banner above or visit: http://blog.beautifulsong.com/2010/12/reading-challenge-2011/ Please join us if you'd like! :-)