Monday, November 15, 2010

Glorious Sunsets & Eternity


I am thankful for glorious sunsets!

They remind me that God is real, and that He is alive for who could paint such beauty on clouds and skies and hills but God and God alone?

"Because He lives, I can face tomorrow.
Because He lives, All fear is gone.
Because I know He holds the future,
And life is worth the living just because He lives."
~ Bill & Gloria Gaither

They remind me that we are living in the sunset hours of earths history and that is leading to the dawn of eternity. Eternity! Which eternity are you striving for? Oh, how I pray you will strive with me for eternity with God!

“For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.” (Psalms 84:11)

“..Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.” (Jeremiah 31:3)

There's the wonder of sunset at evening,
The wonder as sunrise I see;
But the wonder of wonders that thrills my soul
Is the wonder that God loves me.
~ George Beverly Shea

Never give up, it will be worth it all and He will never ever forsake you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...