Sunday, September 12, 2010

For When I am Weak, Then am I Strong


It is in our strength that Satan finds our weakness. It is in our weakness that Christ finds our strength.

It is when I am lifted up in myself like Peter on the water; when I think I am strong enough to do it on my own. It is then Satan finds my weakness, and it is then I fail and I fall. But when I realize my weakness; when I realize I am not strong in and of myself and that I am but nothing. When I realize my need, it is then in my weakness that Christ finds my strength. It is then when Christ becomes my strength that I am made strong! “And he [Christ] said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.” (2Co 12:9) “for when I am weak, then am I strong.” (2Co 12:10)

What a glorious thought!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...