Friday, December 18, 2009

The Presence of Angels

I was reading something about Angels one evening and all of a sudden I thought "Wow! There are Angels in my room!" I knew this before, but somehow it impressed me in a different way this time and just the joy and thrill and peace that flooded my soul was almost unspeakable! I felt that if only my eyes could be opened I would be able to 'see' them and if only my hands would be able to 'feel' I could touch them.

As I lay in the darkness looking up, my heart just went out in love and thankfulness to God. To sense the Angels presence and feel the peace that comes from a heart that's right with God and trusting that you are in the hands of God is something that no one can understand unless they experience it for themselves.

“O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.” (Psalms 34:8)

It was so sweet to fall asleep with those thoughts and feeling the presence of Angels....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...