Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Blog Sharing

I know I'm late and I really intended to do this sooner but somehow it got away from me. A dear friend Christella and I decided to share a blog together and so I wanted to give her a hearty welcome!

Though we live half a world apart and haven't met personally yet(my dad has met her and her family and we've been friends for a few years), our friendship in Christ has drawn our hearts close to one another and having her as a friend has been really special to me. She truly is a little jewel!

Pressing Forward has now become "our" blog instead of "my" blog and I'm excited to have her as my co-blogger! I know her posts will add lots to making this little corner of the web a greater blessing!

Welcome Stella!!! *hugs*

2 comments:

  1. Awww, thanks Lyssie! That's really sweet of you. Are you really as excited as I am, to be your co-blogger?

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to reading her writings as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...