Sunday, August 30, 2009

What to do with left over potatoes

I'm sure everyone ends up with left-overs at least sometimes! One way I love to used left over steamed/boiled potatoes is to grate them up in a casserole dish and drizzle a little oil over them with some salt, garlic and onion powder and some herbs, layering it till I'm out of potatoes. Bake them at 350 degrees till it turns golden brown on top. So delicious and no one ever knows it's left overs!

You can use left over potatoes to make quick soups as well as a number of other things!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks. My sister found the poem. No I didn't take the picture, I got it off stock exchange. :) How are you keeping these days? What's new in your life? Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...