Saturday, April 25, 2009

Beauty Amidst the Storm

Grass and trees with snow is so beautiful to me. :-) You can't really tell what I mean by this photo but it is!

“O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out! For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?” Romans 11:33-34

“Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail,” Job 38:22


When everything seems to be perfect then suddenly the snow, ice and wind of life comes in on me, do I still let the love of Jesus shine out of me? Do I still trust that He knows what's best and He will see me through? Do I have a cheerful spirit and let the beauty of a Christ-like character shine? Am I like the flower that doesn't lose it's beauty amidst the storm?

“Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.” Psalms 51:7

“Honour and majesty are before him: strength and beauty are in his sanctuary. Give unto the LORD, O ye kindreds of the people, give unto the LORD glory and strength. Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come into his courts. O worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness: fear before him, all the earth.” Psalms 96:6-9

1 comment:

  1. SNOW~Is it not lovely it is pure fresh~ That is the way I feel when I think of the love that Jesus has for me~

    I purchased a devotional mainly
    because of the name of the book~ The title is "Beautiful In God's Eyes" I really needed to know that~
    The book has been a Blessing in more ways than one~

    The Father uses so much to remind us of His love for us~

    You remind me of His love when I hear you sing~

    L;oves~
    Tamela

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...